Sunday, July 12, 2015

Where Did You Go?

Wow... life has been crazy busy and has not slowed down enough for me to get my thoughts written down. Homeschooling this last year was crazy and at times I thought it would do me in. I am glad to report that we all survived although, just barely.

The beginning of 2015 brought a switch of job locations for Robert and Sage earning his Arrow of Light in Cub Scouts. We then spent 5 months in hell looking for a house. I don't recommend it if you want to keep your sanity.

Aurora turned 8 in February and was baptized with her friend Keenan in April. She started Girl Scouts and Activity Days.

I am working on overcoming my social anxiety and learning other ways to deal with it besides medication. So far every medication I've tried leaves me feeling like a zombie and takes away my ability to care about things like housework. I've recently discovered an herbal remedy that seems to be helping to relax me.

Lydia finished another semester of college and now has just one class left before she earns her Associates Degree in Deaf Studies.

In May we ended up having to replace my Mom's car with something more reliable. In addition to our Mazda MPV we are now the proud owners of a Honda Pilot.

The kids finished the 2014-2015 School Year and will be going into the 6th and 3rd grades. I can't believe how fast my babies are growing!

Sage will be turning 11 this Friday the 17th and will officially be a Boy Scout. He is so excited and cannot wait until he is 12 so he can spend more time with Robert camping and earn actual Merit Badges.


1 comment:

Amber said...

Sounds like things are going great for you in your life!
Your kids are growing up so fast! Enjoy every single moment.