Saturday, December 15, 2012

No Words

There are no words to accurately describe how much yesterday's horrific event has affected me. This time of year is always hard for me but I can usually snap out of it for the kids but I just can't seem to snap out of it.

People have been saying that the gunman must have been severely depressed or suffering from a mental issue to be able to commit that kind of act but, it is my belief that is no excuse. It takes a heartless, animal with no soul to commit such a heinous crime. In fact calling him an animal is far too nice. He is nothing.

Yesterday after picking up kids I brought them home and snuggled them all on the couch while watching How The Grinch Stole Christmas. Eventually, they all went and did their own thing but it was nice to hold them so close. I keep thanking Heavenly Father for keeping my family safe and I hope that those families who are suffering the unimaginable will eventually find peace.

No comments: