Today my amazingly perfect for me husband is one more year closer to the BIG 40! In honor of Robert's birthday here are 37 things in no particular order I love about him.
1. He loves me
2. He loves our children
3. He works hard to support us
4. He loves cuddling with me and the kids
5. He is kind
6. He is patient
7. He always puts his all into his church calling, whatever It may be
8. He is my biggest cheerleader
9. He is a master at the BBQ
10. He keeps me safe
11. He stands behind me in tough times
12. He learns quickly
13. He deals with my depression and anxiety better than I do
14. He is a movie buff
15. He is a worthy Priesthood holder
16. He makes me want to be better
17. He teaches the kids things I can't teach them
18. He puts up with Ginger even though he detests cats, because she helps me.
19. He understands me better than anyone else
20. He loves Mexican food as much as I do
21. He respects my opinions
22. He makes me laugh
23. He always holds my hand
24. He is a hard worker
25. He always compliments my meals even if they aren't so great.
26. He lets me eat off his plate at restaurants
27. He understands my need for some part of us to be touching while we sleep
28. Fireworks make him act like a 10 yr. old
29. He opens doors for me
30. He gave me Bryton
31. He gave me Hayden
32. He gave me Sage
33. He gave me Aurora
34. He laughs at my lame jokes
35. If he needs laundry done, he does it
36. He carries the heavy loads, literally and figuratively
and last but not least...
37. He tells me I'm beautiful, even when I don't feel like it
Wednesday, November 7, 2012
I have never cared about an election like I have this one. Robert and I truly believe that Mitt was the right man for the job. We aren't happy about the outcome of the election but life does go on and hey, at least it's the last four years.
(Doesn't he look Presidential?)
Tuesday, November 6, 2012
Robert and I voted a few weeks ago by absentee ballot. It is the only way I've ever voted. I'm so glad that we have that opportunity, standing in long lines are definitely not my thing.
We are blessed to live in America where we can enjoy our many freedoms, such as choosing our leaders with out fear of retaliation or violence. We are so thankful to those who help protect our freedoms.
Sunday, November 4, 2012
...Is my two front teeth.
Aurora has lost three teeth in less than 24 hours. She is very excited for the tooth fairy to come tonight. This last one marks five teeth since June 2012. She's been saving her Tooth Fairy money and after tonight she'll have enough to buy a new My Little Pony.