Saturday, July 7, 2012

Who Would Have Known...

...That this sweet little Monkey was a Kleptomaniac?


Not her Father and I, that's for sure. For the last six months we'd catch her every once in a while digging up loose change from the furniture. She's been dying to go to The Lemonade Store(Souplantation) and pay for her own meal.

We were helping the kids organize their room earlier this week and I picked up her bank and it was way heavier that I expected it to be. I never would have thought that this little thing could hold so much.
We promptly dumped it out and were shocked to find $30 in change along with the $2 she got from the Tooth Fairy. She is one determined little girl and I'm glad that she has learned how to save for something that she really wants.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

That is so great! Teaching kids that money doesn't grow on trees and teaching them what a dollar is worth is tough these days!