Friday, June 1, 2012

The Happiest Place on Earth, Part 1

We're heading off to the Happiest Place on Earth for two days to celebrate Sage's 8th birthday a month early since we will be in Utah on his birthday, this will be the kids first time going. We waited until they were both tall enough to ride the majority of the rides.

The bags are waiting to be packed, laundry is washing. snacks are packed and new
Disney Character shirts have been purchased {much cheaper than buying them at the park}.

I couldn't keep the secret any longer so I spilled the beans this morning. Sage's reaction was exactly what I expected. Aurora's.... not so much. She's excited, she just didn't freak out like Sage did.

                                  

It goes without saying that I am the most excited. I love all things Disney and cannot wait to see the joy on the kid's faces when they walk down Main Street U.S.A and see all of  the amazing adventures that await them.

No comments: