Thursday, May 24, 2012

Update

So, your probably wondering why things were changing on the blog. A few weeks ago I was contacted by a Homeschooling Blog and asked if I could write for their blog once a week since they currently do not have anyone who Homeschools through a Charter School. I jumped at the chance but they suggested I add links to my Homeschool inspiration sites and tabs for certain bits of information. Things will most likely keep changing just because I like to mess with things. I am so excited to share our Homeschool adventures and talk about how it's changed our lives for the better. I hope that maybe I can inspire someone to join us on this crazy and amazing adventure.

I saw this online when I did a Google image search for homeschool last week and I just had to share.
{It's just my personal opinion}

No comments: