Monday, May 30, 2011

Changes...

Our life this past year has been full of changes. Some good and some not so good. We now have our own home but it didn't happen the way I hoped it would. I would gladly trade it if I could have my Mom back with us. Our home has changed in it's appearance and while I miss certain things about the way my Mom had it, I am enjoying making it my own. It is because of these changes that I now have the courage to do what Robert and I have always wanted to do and what we and my Mom knew was best for our children. Because of my Mother's belief in me to home school our children I now know that it is what my family was meant to do.

This last year has been one of personal growth and combined with losing Hayden and my Mom I have become a stronger woman, while I have suffered through some horrible depression I am learning that all that matters is me, my husband and children. I am only required to take care of them and everything and everyone will just have to deal with the fact that I cannot take care of them too. While I want to be like my Mother, I will NOT let what happened to her happen to me. I will overcome this depression and not let others bring me down. I no longer have room for negativity in my life and will not tolerate anyone who tries to bring it into my life. I am worth loving and being taken care of and no one will ever make me feel different.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I was so happy to read this post. Stick close to the Lord and you will guided and directed.