1. See all of the LDS church history sites in the United States
2. Take a trip with my kids to Hawaii to experience what their Grandma loved about it.
3. Take a family trip to Universal Studios Harry Potter Theme Park in Florida so I can let my inner Harry Potter nerd out.
4. While we're in Florida Take a Disney Cruise with the Family to Disney's private island Castaway Cay
5. Drive to Washington state and camp on the beaches and the Redwoods our whole way home to San Diego.
6. Spend a week in New York, see a different Broadway show each night and stay at the Waldorf Astoria
7. Eat this...
...Yes those are Krispy Kreme donuts. I would however take the
egg off and put on some yummy cheese.
8. Go to Ireland and stay in a castle
9. Go to London with my husband. I love the Royal Family!
10. Visit the Ben & Jerry's Factory in Vermont
11. Go whale watching again... this time with Dramamine.
12. Go on a hot air balloon ride
13. Go to Australia and visit the Sydney Opera House and Australia Zoo
14. Go to dinner with Alex O'Loughlin
15. Cook with Bobby Flay for a day.
This is my entry in the Just Ask Bucket List Getaway Giveaway. Just Ask offers a breast and ovarian cancer screening and is encouraging people to share 15 things that I want to enjoy in my lifetime as a reminder to be aware of my health. Want to enter? Head over to TodaysMama.com to get the details.