Saturday, October 16, 2010

Grieving

Today has been one of those days that really makes you think. It hit me today that everyone really does grieve differently.

After the devastating loss of my Mother I find myself bring stronger than I ever thought I could be. It's amazing how well I'm doing actually, given my depression and other death issues. It it still a struggle to get up every morning and convince myself to be a mother and a wife. It takes making a chore list like a kid has for me to get household stuff taken care of, but I am coping the only way I know how. Others who shall remain nameless are moving way too fast through the grieving process for my liking. My Mom was and is the most amazing woman I have ever known and I don't uunderstand how people can just move on so fast.

It really hurts to know that people are already forgetting her. My goal for my children is that they never forget her.

No comments: