Monday, October 18, 2010

Eat Mor Chikin

Last Thursday night Sage and I headed out for some alone time. It was great to get away with my boy so he could have me 100% to himself. Our local Chick-fil-a was having a Mother/Son Date Night so Sage and I decided to take advantage of it.

We arrived and checked in and waited for our friends Marissa & Keenan who joined us. We were shown to our table where a menu and our names were waiting at a table for all four of us. The boys played games and did some art while we ate. It was so nice to be waited on for a change. After dinner we had some Ice Cream and played some games where Sage won a FREE Breakfast and a Chick-fil-a Baseball.



2 comments:

Marissa said...

That was so much fun! I like the collage you made - how did you do that?

Unknown said...

That looks like you both had a fabulous time together!