Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Mom's Funeral

I already posted about my Mom but never about her funeral. It was a horrible day but in ways it was a wonderful one. I have the most amazing family most of whom are more like brothers or sisters to me than cousins.

Here's the program.

Opening Song: Master the Tempest is Raging
Opening Song: Heather Vallieres
Eulogy: Debbie Spangler
Musical Number: The Test by Cula Parker, Diane Dering & Juniper Riddle
Speakers: Dan Vallieres, Joseph Vallieres and Cula Parker
Musical Number: Jake, Trever & Sid Vallieres, Sage & Aurora Parker & Jessica & Savannah Rinder
Musical Number: Spangler Sisters
Closing Remarks: Bishop Leavitt
Closing Song: I Stand all Amazed
Closing Prayer: Robert Parker

Pallbearers: Dan, Joseph, Jake, Trever & Sid Vallieres, Robert and & Sage Parker, William, Robert and Jason Bigler

My Mom loved music and wanted her funeral to be filled with it. I'm glad that she had the foresight to plan it out with me years ago.

No comments: