Monday, October 26, 2009

What's in a Name?

When I found out that I was Pregnant with Hayden, I started thinking of names. Robert and I went to the Library and checked out every book about baby names. We went back and forth between so many names for the first 3 months. At first we really liked Brennan and Matthew for first names. We had his middle name picked out already.

One day while Robert was at work I was home watching TV when a re-run of Coach came on and I heard one of the character's talking to the main character who's name was Hayden Fox played by Craig T. Nelson. I knew then and there that I wanted to name my Son Hayden Andrew.

When he was born, I took one look at him and knew that this was still the right name for him. He will always be my little Coach.

This picture was taken a few weeks ago when I went to visit Hayden.

No comments: