Wednesday, October 21, 2009

New Blog Schedule

Some of you have asked why I don't have two separate blogs anymore. The answer is simple, I have a hard enough keeping up my Family Blog that remembering to stamp something for Craft Blog is too much for my brain to handle.

I have recently decided that my Blog is too much one(family) or the other(crafts), so to help me with that I'm making a few changes to my blogging schedule. Here is the NEW and improved schedule for my blogging. Hopefully it will bring more balance to my Blog.

Monday - Family (this will always be about my Family)
Tuesday - Hand Stamped Inspiration (this could be something I've made or something I've seen somewhere that I feel like sharing.
Wednesday - Sage or Aurora Spotlight (something about my adorable kiddos)
Thursday - Cula's Color Challenge (I will post 4 colors that you can use to create a card, scrapbook page or anything else you desire, all entries will be compiled and a winner will be randomly selected at the end of each month, the more entries you have to better your chances are at winning. You will have until the following Wednesday at midnight to post you entry)
Friday - Family Flashback Friday (this could be anyone in my family)

No comments: