Friday, May 22, 2009

Flash Back Friday ~ 80's Hair & My Mom

One of my earliest memories is of my Mom and I sitting watching Doris Day and Rock Hudson movies on Saturday nights while she would braid my wet hair into teeny tiny braids. Then in the morning my hair would look like this.

This is what my hair would look like on Monday morning.

These pictures were taken in the house I live in now. I had totally awesome 80's hair didn't I?
This next one is one of my favorites of my mom. I just love the expression on her face! This was taken in our old house on Bluebird St. just around the corner from where we live now.
Unfortunately my Grandpa sold that house about 10 years ago. I always wanted to move into that house after I got married. I was and still is the perfect little Craftsman Style House. I'll have to drive past it today and take a picture. I used to dream of restoring it, I guess I'll have to settle for restoring my house.

No comments: