Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Mommy & Me Preschool

The time has come for me to put my associates degree in child development and early education to good use. I had to pull Sage from Preschool due to some not so good events in his class. We transformed to corner in the Kitchen into a Preschool Classroom complete with Calendar and lots of charts.

The wall above the Computer in the Dining Room was turned into a Bulletin Board for Sage to display his art and other work.

Sage, hard at work on the "Q" worksheet.

We end the day at the park, by our house. It just got new equipment last week and I think Sage really approves. He really loved this climbing wall!

He also really loved this toy. I'm not sure what it's called but it is awesome!


Our schedule will go as follows:

Monday, Wednesday, Friday

12:30 Reading

12:45 Table Time (calendar, singing, weather etc..)

1:00 Work Time and Activity

1:30 Park

Tuesday

12:00 Table Time

12:15 Free Day at the Museum's in Balboa Park

Thursday

12:00 Table Time

12:15 Library Day

Anyone is welcome to join Sage and I as we learn and grow together!!!

No comments: