Sunday, February 1, 2009

Day at the Zoo

We were given some zoo passes that had to be used by the 31st, so Robert and I took the kids to the Zoo. It's been 3 years since I've been there and now I remember why, I'm not a fan of all the hills, but it was still tons of fun seeing the kids reactions to all the animals.

Sage and Aurora in front of the Zoo while waiting for Robert to find a parking spot.

Aurora feeding the goats in the Children's Zoo.

Sage feeding the goats. I think that was his favorite part aside from the Monkey's. Aurora's favorite animal was the Lions.

Sage and Aurora posing as a Caterpillar and butterfly.

Sage on the Sky Fari ride. He had so much fun, and insisted that we go on it. He made me really nervous when he'd look out over the sides, because I'm the paranoid Mom that I am, I made him hold my hands while he did it.
All in all it was a good day, and we all had fun! Aurora has recently started to outgrow her naps so most importantly it tired the kids out and they fell asleep at 6pm.

No comments: