Friday, November 7, 2008

Vacation Update

So, our Vacation is going great! We've been hanging out with family and friends and visiting Hayden's Grave everyday this week. I haven't had a chance to upload pictures of everything to my computer. I've been posting from my MIL's computer and my camera doesn't seem to like her computer, so you'll have to wait until I get back to San Diego on Wednesday.
The first leg of our trip is almost done. We leave in the morning for Moab, Utah and to visit Arches National Park and The Canyonlands. Then on Sunday we'll drive to Four Corner's and then to Flagstaff, Arizona. Monday we'll be visiting the Grand Canyon and then driving to Mesa, Arizona to stay with my family. We'll drive home Tuesday morning. I'll update you all then.
I might have some awesome news for you soon, so keep your eyes peeled for that.

No comments: