Sunday, November 30, 2008

Pirate Treasure

Okay, so there's no picture for this post but I'll do my best to paint one for you.

Sage and Aurora were in their room playing and then come out to the living room in nothing but their underwear and diaper with their pirate gear on and their telescopes tucked in their underwear and diaper. Sage then says: "A pirate, a pirate, a pirate says Argh!!!!" then Aurora says: "Piat say Argh!!" Sage then proceeds to tell Robert and I that He and Aurora are good pirates and that we are a pirate family, and that he needs the map so that we can hunt for buried pirate treasure. The kids love playing pirates and hunting for treasure. Occasionally Robert and I make up a map and take the kids treasure hunting. We want to get a GPS device so we can take them Geocaching. I know they would love it.

I sure do love my two goofy kids!!!

No comments: