Monday, November 24, 2008

Awkward

I was going through some boxes this weekend and ran across some old pictures. I thought it would be fun to share them with all of you. So, I'll be sharing one everyday. I was 10 in this picture which was a very awkward age for me. When I was in Valiant Miss (LDS version of Girl Scouts) the adults decided it would be fun to take some silly pictures. Can you tell how excited I was to be there? Just in case you can't figure out which one is me, I'm the one in the front. I really disliked this age. I was constantly teased for being short among various other things. Regardless of that I wouldn't trade that for all the things I learned from Valiant Miss. I had so many great leaders who taught so many things that have made my life better. I learned the art of flower arranging, and that's also where I was exposed to stamping for the very first time.

No comments: