Sunday, November 16, 2008

Adventures at Sea World

We decided that we would do one more fun thing before our vacation officially ended. We kept Sage home from Preschool and picked up Jessica & Savannah from school early and had tons of fun playing, riding rides, and touching and feeding animals.

Jessica, Savannah & Sage with the Sea Stars

Robert & I waiting for the Lights, Camera, Imagination 4-D Sesame Street Show


Jessica posing with her 4-D Glasses


Ernie, Bert, Elmo, Zoe & Cookie Monster singing in The Bay of Play

Sage and Savannah soaking up some sun

Jessica, Savannah & Sage playing in the water
Jessica, Sage and I played in The Bay of Play while Robert took Savannah to ride Journey To Atlantis.
Sage getting dizzy on Abby's Sea Star Spin

Jessica spinning us around on Abby's Sea Star Spin

Jessica & Sage waiting in line for a ride

Sage & I on the Elmo's Flying Fish ride

Jessica in her Zebra Fish
I love that we live so close to so many fun things. I love to just take off and enjoy a few hours at an amusement park having fun with my family. Just in case you didn't know. Jessica & Savannah aren't my real daughters. They might as well be though and they do call me Mom sometimes. I've helped raise them since they were born. When Jessica was a baby, every one thought she was mine, even though I was only 17. They are like Sisters to Sage & Aurora and we wouldn't have it any other way. I remember when Robert & I first moved here from Salt Lake, and I was trying to explain to him how much Jessica & Savannah meant to me. He thought I was weird to be so attached to Daycare Kids. He took one look at them and fell in love with them. They are definitely more than just Daycare Kids, their Family.

No comments: