Friday, October 10, 2008

Reminders

Just a few reminders about the current specials that Stampin' Up! and I are offering and upcoming events.


Stampstravaganza

Tomorrow is Stampstravaganza if you haven't already signed up, the fee is now $30. You may come to either Session 1 (9-11am) or Session 2 (11:30-1:30). The location had changed to my fellow Demo, Jenn Hurdsman's home. Call or e-mail me for directions.

Hostess Opportunity

From Now until November 30th, when you host a workshop that totals $350 you'll earn a free stamp set from the Fall-Winter Sampler.

Stampin' Up! Birthday Celebration Offer

When you spend $20 you qualify to purchase a preselected birthday/celebrations stamp set at 20% off..

My Birthday Celebration Offer

It's my birthday this month, but you get the gift! From Now until October 31st, you will get 20% off any product on pages 10, 27, and 81.

Crop Til You Drop

October 24th 7pm. Bring your supplies and you'll have access to my stamps, ink and punches.

No comments: