Friday, September 26, 2008

I Love Stampin' Up!

I have to tell you all how much I love Stampin' Up! In August I bought the Curly Label Punch Bundle, seen here:

I never got around to using it until this last weekend. When I went to go use it the punch would not punch anything out. After examining it closely I realized that the punch was defective. I e-mailed Stampin' Up! and they apologized for the inconvenience and shipped me another one to replace the old one at NO CHARGE! About a year ago, I purchased a punch from another Stamp/Scrapbooking Company who charged me again to replace their defective punch. I am SO happy to be a apart of the Stampin' Up! Family!!!! They truly do care for each and everyone of their Demonstrator's and Customers. At Convention you can feel it everywhere! We are so spoiled!!!

No comments: