Sunday, August 3, 2008

Convention Highlights & Blog Candy!!!

Hello everyone! I'm back from Convention. I had an AMAZING time!!! At first I was homesick but after the second day I had nothing but fun! I learned SO many new things that I will share with you all very soon! I just had to show you a few things that I'm really excited about. Stampin' Up! has SO much in store for the next few months, it's going to be a great year!

First, here's some ideas using Stampin'Up! new Decor Elements



We were in the SLC Airport waiting to come home and this woman saw the catalog. Only Jenn would have enough energy after four long days to recruit in the Airport(Love you Jenn).


Now, for the Blog Candy! I bought ALL WRAPPED UP & ACCESSORIES and the LOVE IT CLASSY BRASS and never used them. I need to make room for new stamps.There will be two winners. To enter just tell me which prize you would like and about your favorite SU! Stamp Set. The winners will be determined on Friday, August 8th @9am using random.org.


No comments: