Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Memorial Day Fun

Monday was a great day! In the morning we went to the Cemetery to visit my Grandma and my Mom's friend Isabell's(Aurora was named after her) Grave. Then we came home and got some Home Improvement projects finished. Sage was finally able to convince Grandma to get on the Trampoline with him. I didn't get any pictures of her actually jumping. Sage kept making her fall and he would just jump on and over her. It was fun to watch them having so much fun together. Next to Lydia, Grandma is Sage's favorite person to be with. Robert & I are chopped liver when they are around. Then we had some really GREAT steaks from Sam's Club that Robert grilled. He really has become quite the expert at grilling and making home repairs. He really takes joy in learning all he can about grilling and home repair from my Grandpa Bigler. I am so lucky and very proud to call him my Husband!



No comments: