Thursday, May 8, 2008

Blast from the Past...

Last night as I watched Sage sleep(one of my favorite things) My mind was flooded with images of him as a baby. I thought I'd share some of my favorite pictures of him from his first year of life.
Sage(2 months)
This is my favorite picture of Robert & Sage 5 months, taking a nap after church.
Sage (10 months) and Anjolie(old daycare kid) she
would always sit in the Hippo and Sage would push her around the house Sage(8 months) in his highchair. He's always been my little nudist.
Sage(11 1/2 Months) and his cousins:
Jacob, Sidney & Trever playing Uncle Joey's X-Box
Sage(11 1/2 Months), on the Fourth of July in Kentucky
These are the Slave Walls in Kentucky. They were built by the Slaves. They didn't use mortar but the way they are stacked they are nearly indestructible. Many cars have crashed into them and they still stand. Cool Huh?

No comments: