Monday, April 21, 2008

My Childhood...

My friend sent this to me and I thought I would share it with everyone.
1. Did you listen to New Kids on the Block? Um yea HELLO!! I was obsessed with em!!
2. Did you ever own a slap bracelet? Of course.I had so many!
3. The Babysitter's Club or Sweet Valley High? Sweet Valley High
4. Salute Your Shorts or Hey Dude? Salute Your Shorts
5. Kids Incorporated or The Mickey Mouse Club? Both
6. Who was ALF? The alien from Melmac
7. Do you remember the show Dinosaurs? Duh!! Not da momma, not da momma!!!
8. Do/did you know the words to the Fresh Prince theme song?Sure did and still do
9. Kimmie Gibler or Urkel? I liked Full House and Family Matters and still watch the re-runs
10.Blossom or Clarissa Explains It All? Both. Joey was gorgeous!
11. Did you have a crush on JTT? BIG TIME!
12. Step By Step or Full House? Both
13. Did you listen to Milli Vanilli? Heck Yes! I used to know all the dances, and was devastated when I found out they were fakers.
14. Mr.Rogers or Reading Rainbow? Mr.Rogers
15. Did you own a Glo Worm? Quite a few, yes
16. Paula Abdul: better now or then? Definitely then
17. Wild 'n' Crazy Kids or Double Dare? Double dare
18. Remember Legends of the Hidden Temple? Yup yup
19. The Mighty Ducks or The Little Giants? Mighty Ducks, Goldberg was hilarious!
20. Did you watch Saved By The Bell? YES
21. Who was hotter: Zack or Slater? Zack, I had Mark-Paul Gosselaar Posters plastered all over my walls.
22. Camp Nowhere or House Arrest? Neither
23. Did you own a pair of Reebok Pumps? No, I wanted some though.
24. Carebears or Smurfs? Carebears
25. Rainbow Brite or Strawberry Shortcake? Both!! I still own all the original movies and dolls.
26. Did you watch Miami Vice? Yep, my Mom had a thing for Don Johnson
27. Did you own a pair of Jelly Shoes? Oh yea, many!! I loved em!
28. Did you own a Trapper Keeper? Absolutely
29. Atari or Nintendo? Atari! I still love to play it!

No comments: