Friday, March 14, 2008

ABC's...

A- Attached or single: Attached (married)
B-Best Friends: Marci, Juniper, Diane,Marissa, Mom, Robert
C-Cake or Pie: Cake, cheesecake to be exact.
D-Day of Choice: Saturday
E-Essential Item: Camera.
F-Favorite Color: PINK!
G-Gummy bears or Worms: Gummy Worms
H-Hometown: San Diego, CA
I-Indulgence(s): Stampin' Up! and BBQ Chicken pizza
J-January or July: January
K-Kids: Four Fantastic Children
L-Life is incomplete with out: My Husband and Mom
M-Marriage date: February 2, 2002 (222) and no it wasn't on purpose.
N-Number of siblings: Two Brothers
O-Oranges or Apples: Apples
P-Phobias or fears: I am claustrophobic
Q-Quote: "Everything I am or ever hope to be, I owe to my Mother." - Abraham Lincoln
R-Reason to smile: Sage holding Aurora, saying: " Don't cry Rora, I lub you."
S-Season: When I lived in Utah is was Fall. There nothing quite like the Big Cotton Canyon in Fall. Here in San Diego, it's Spring
T-Tagging: Anyone who wants to do it
U-Unknown fact: My Mom is my very best friend
V-Vegetarian or Oppressor of Animals: Nothing tastes better than a juicy medium rare steak
W-Worst Habit: Putting myself down and not believing in myself
X-X-rays or Ultrasounds: Ultrasounds, the first time I saw each of my babies, I will never forget those moments.
Y-Years of Age: 26
Z-Zippers or Zebras: zippers, I love the zippy sound

No comments: