Sunday, October 28, 2007

National Worship Cula Day...

So... yesterday was National Worship Cula Day, and it was a great day! We took a family drive up to Oceanside for Papa Murphy's pizza, since it's the closest one to us, and it's what i wanted for my birthday dinner.
So, today after church we came home and cooked the pizza's and my Grandpa came down. The kids call him Grandpa Sugar and they love him so much! I'm glad that my kids have a good relationship with him. Anyway, Aurora took one look at him and crawled over to him at lightening speed and cuddled up with him on the couch and would not leave him, it was very sweet.


The teddybear in the background belonged to my grandma. In the months before her death, when we would visit, Sage would go to the couch and take it down and bring it to my Grandma (Grandma Sugar) in her bed and would cuddle up next to her and give her a hug and kiss and say: "Gama, get betta. I wub you." It always made us cry. After she died my Grandpa gave the teddybear to Sage. Now when we go up there he still looks for her and calls out: "Grandma, where's Grandma Sugar?"

No comments: